Monday, August 8, 2011

Workin' On My Fitness

Going along with our fitness kick, I decided it was high time to finally update my workout gear.  I'm ashamed to say that I've been wearing some of the same work out clothes that I wore back in high school.  It's sad, but true.

After a trip to Target, my workouts will now be styled with some new sports bras and shorts.  Hopefully the new clothes will be an added motivation to step it up in my work outs.



Do new clothes motivate you?  Either for working out, work, or heading out on the town.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! I desperately need some new workout clothes, as I've got the same old stuff from high school as well. I think some new clothes would be a huge motivator to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Workout clothes are definitely motivation! I have told myself that when I get down to a weight that I'm happy with that I'm going to treat myself to something at Lululemon - because it's too damn expensive for me to justify on any other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! New clothes always puts me in a good mood and definitely helps to motivate me to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, now I have Fergie stuck in my head. :) About a year ago I got a new workout tank top for yoga/Pilates, and I love wearing it — I feel so cool in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Allie - That's what I thought about when I was in the store!

    ReplyDelete