Friday, August 26, 2011

Home Goods Happy

This store could be the death of me.

After a relaxing pedi with my mom (in prep for Corinne's wedding, yay!), we headed over for a little shopping.  With all of this cooking, I figured it was time to get rid of my cheap baking pans and pick up some nice stoneware.  Although I would love to splurge on some Le Creuset, it wasn't in the budget for right now.  I am so tempted to check out the outlet shop close to my parents during the holidays.  It could be a Christmas gift for our future house ;)

I've been to the Home Goods before, and I've picked up things here and there but have never really looked around for home decorating.  I found some pretty decor pieces.


Perfect items for a fan of travel.


Holiday decor



Even saw our Calphalon pots and pans from our wedding registry at an awesome discount.  I might go back and pick up the wok since we didn't register for it at Bed Bath and Beyond.


In honor of my moniker on Weddingbee, it would only be right to have one of these guys in our house.


But back to the reason for our shopping trip, the stoneware baking section.  There were so many bright colors, and if you know me, you know I was drawn to the blues and greens.  Not wanting to decide between square and oval, I picked up both. I can't wait to try them out!


Mom found a couple to gift me for my birthday, so yay for a rectangle and another oval.  All four came in under $32!

What are some of your favorite stores to pick up items for the home?

5 comments:

  1. HomeGoods is my favorite! I love that your bakeware matches your wedding colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Home Goods and I promise if you go the way of Le Creuset you will never turn back! I have been slowly collecting pieces for a few years and love love love them! Sometimes you can find them at home goods, and I've found great deals at Williams Sonoma on clearance too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan @ MackeyMadnessAugust 29, 2011 at 5:55 PM

    Ughhhh, we don't have that store here and I'm SO jealous!!! Love the colored stoneware!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so tempted! I went to the Le Creuset outlet last year, but was really window shopping. I'll have to check it out at Christmas time and see what deals they have.

    ReplyDelete