Sunday, August 21, 2011

Home Cookin'

I love home cooked meals, even more so when I don't have to do the cooking!

Chris' schedule with school and work normally has him working at night and on weekends.  It sucks because it reduces the amount of dinners we have together to 2 or 3 nights a week.  Well I take that back.  It doesn't always suck, sometimes I'm all for not cooking and just doing cereal or soup for one.

Anyways, Chris had a rare Friday off after his birthday so we headed over to my parents' place to enjoy a home cooked meal (and pick up more boxes for the move).  Mom did an amazing job, as always!

Seafood Caesar Salad

A little Surf & Turf

Twice Baked Potatoes 

While we ate, Gypsy was preoccupied with a treat of her own. 



Do you get the opportunity to enjoy time with your family often?

4 comments:

  1. Awww your puppy is precious! The food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks wonderful! We've got to have a lot more family dinners since we moved back to the Austin area, and we're loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri Davis-MerchantAugust 21, 2011 at 3:32 PM

    I LURVE twice baked potatoes. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents live in a different state then I do and I always miss my dad's awesome home cooking...

    ReplyDelete