Monday, August 1, 2011

Lunchin' with the Bees

This past weekend I had the opportunity to meet some of my fellow blogger bees for lunch.  The lunch was delicious (pesto pasta with shrimp and tomatoes) and the conversation was so enjoyable.  Even though I felt like I "knew" them all from reading about their weddings online, it was a blast to actually meet them in real life and find out some very interesting small world connections.

Thanks to Allie (who seemed to be the only one to remember a camera), we got this great picture of (from left to right) Mrs. Oyster, Mrs. Hippo, Mrs. Hyena, Mrs. Elephant, Miss High Wire and Mrs. Hydrangea with her adorable baby boy.



I look forward to keeping up with all of their post wedding blogs (except Miss High Wire who has a couple months until her wedding) and meeting up with them again soon!

Did you ever get the chance to meet a fellow blogger?

6 comments:

  1. I love Bee meet ups. I have been to one in awhile, but they are always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wasn't on the WeddingBee boards was it because that means I totally missed out! Boo!

    Was this restuarant in the Bishop Arts district because it kind of reminds me of the decor at Hattie's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice - Good eye, it was Hattie's in the Bishop Arts district! Now that there are more Dallas bees we'll probably get a meet up on the boards soon :) Hopefully it won't be like the last one that I posted on the front page, only 3 people came :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great time! Jealous you got to meet all these lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete