- Box of Jumbo Shells
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 2 cups of crab (I changed up the recipe a little bit and used this instead of chicken because we already had it in the kitchen)
- 3 tablespoons of pesto, basil mix
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Jar of 4 cheese pasta sauce
While the shells were cooking to al dente in the boiling water, I mixed the crab, cream cheese, pesto and cheese in a bowl.
Once the shells were done, I stuffed them and arranged them into a baking pan.
I topped the shells with the pasta sauce and sprinkled a little more cheese on top. Into the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, and out comes pure deliciousness!
I will definitely be making these again, but for now I'm just looking forward to eating the left overs. YUM!
Where are some of your favorite places online to look up new recipes?