Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30 Before 30

Today calls for a special drink or two.

Wine tasting for my birthday last year

It's my 28th birthday!! Nothing like getting older to prompt me to make a little list of things I would like to accomplish. I thought I would add to the blogging trend of creating my own 30 before 30 list.  I have 2 years to get these tasks checked off, and I'll be sharing the results along the way!


Hobbies
1. Take a photography class
2. Paint a piece of art
3. Grow a flower or vegetable
4. Learn a new computer skill from Chris
5. Read 20 new books

DIY
1. Complete a home renovation project
2. Make scrapbook with postcards and photo strips from wedding
3. Make something out of polymer clay

Travel
1. Travel outside of the country
2. Plan a fun anniversary trip
3. Take a road trip
4. Stay at a B&B
5. Experience an exciting staycation

Food & Fitness
1. Get Chris to try and like a new veggie
2. Make a new Thanksgiving dish
3. Make homemade ice cream
4. Try 40 new recipes 
5. Work out 3-4 days a week for at least 2 months straight
6. Lose 20 pounds

Personal
1. Buy a house
2. Prep for a baby
3. Get a new truck for Chris
4. Weed out old clothes in wardrobe, replace with new clothes

Fun Times
1. Go to a concert
2. Venture back to College Station
3. Go to a college football game
4. Be in print
5. Throw a house warming party
6. Go to Medieval Times
7. Eat something from a food truck

*The list is subject to change :)


Do you have any activities that you would like to accomplish in the coming years?

2 comments:

  1. Come hang out with me in CS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make a list for myself too. And one of my goals in the next few months is to visit good 'ol CS as well! I'm hoping to make it to a football game this season!

    ReplyDelete