Monday, October 1, 2012

Piecing It Together

When I first picked up the vessel sink for our half bath, I didn't think about the other pieces that would be needed for it to be functional.

I'm still in love with that sink

Thankfully after some reading up on the net, we're getting closer to having all of the pieces to the puzzle. We recently received our Amazon order for the new brushed nickel faucet and pop up drain. 


I learned all about the difference between a drain with overflow vs a drain without overflow.  And good thing I did because I originally saved a pop up drain with overflow into my Amazon cart before reading that was the wrong one for our vessel sink.  


I was worried about the height of the faucet, but seeing it in person and pretending to put my hands under the "running water" makes me feel much better!  Next up will be to order the mounting ring, similar to the one I saw in the lighting and decor store over the weekend.


Once we get into our house, we'll measure out the half bath and start the search for the perfect vanity to display our beauty.
 
What type of finish do you like for your fixtures? Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, something else original with your house?

1 comment:

  1. I like yours better than the model for sure, chrome gets too many fingerprints and water specks! Brushed nickel hides all that better!

    ReplyDelete