Friday, October 19, 2012

Photo Challenge: Days 15-19

Day 15 - Accomplishment


I can't wait to see how the bright pillow cases I sewed pop against our new couch.

Day 16 - Edible


Snack time!  I'm loving mom's cheese knife  - may have to "borrow" it when we move out!

Day 17 - Shadow


The shadow of a speed limit sign.

Day 18 - Corner


Here's a corner near my desk.   We've been picking up items here and there for our future house and while we try to take most of it to our storage shed, there are items that haven't made it yet.  Can't wait to have a space for my sewing machine so I don't always have to take it down and put it back up each time I want to use it.

Day 19 - Noise


Caught in the act!  Gypsy loves to howl if she hears a siren and while watching Ink Master this week she began to howl when an ambulance was heard on screen.


Be sure to follow along with the other participants of the Our Wired Lives Photo Challenge!

8 comments:

  1. I love that cheese knife! I have to go find one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOLEST cheese slicer EVER. I need that! Where is it from?!

    PS: I need to do the photo challenge next month! So much fun :)


    Michelle
    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cool?? She can't remember but said it was either Marshall's, Ross or TJ Maxx/Home Goods.

      Delete
  3. The pillows look great! I love the pattern mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ole cute cute cute howler! :)

    And I want a knife like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's the coolest cheese knife... I think I need one of those! The pillows look great. Thanks for sharing your shots for the week... can't wait to see the next batch. Sarah

    ReplyDelete