Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Is It Too Early?

To be thinking about Christmas??


Probably is, but I'm going to do it anyways!  I picked up some seasonal fabric and made quick work of some pillow cases to slip on our pillows during the holidays.


For the three larger pillows I opted to go with simple white cases for two reasons - 1. They can be used for any holiday as a nice background and will stand out on a dark couch and 2. My mom had a bunch of fabric left over from the Euro Shams I sewed for her, I'm cheap and love free!



As you might have guessed, the blue and green ornament fabric was the first one in my cart!  I spent quite some time looking over the others and determining which ones would go well together.  I'm tempted to make some Halloween cases next, just no candy corn prints.  Unlike my husband, I am not a fan of that stuff.

Do you get excited about the upcoming holidays?  Do you like candy corn?

5 comments:

  1. I sure hope it's not too early...I kind of have been thinking about it nonstop lately! I love the pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop thinking about Christmas either! The pillows look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one excitedly thinking about the upcoming holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not too early to think about christmas! love the festive fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not at all. I've been thinking about Christmas presents since August! I just want enough time to shop and not be in wrapping paper chaos.

    ReplyDelete