Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Photo Challenge: Days 29-31

Well we made it to the end of the Photo Challenge!

Day 29 - Hope


Gypsy sitting patiently, hoping to taste a sample of Chris' dinner.

Day 30 - Goal


Need to drink more of the wine we have purchased so I can finish this shadow box before our goal of getting into a house.

Day 31 - Self Portrait


We didn't dress up for Halloween this year, so I decided to share a picture of my self from one of my first Halloween's.  Gotta love the green carpet and light blue chairs of my childhood living room.


Be sure to follow along with the other participants of the Our Wired Lives Photo Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Drink up, girl! You can do it! heehee.. Congratulations for completing the Photo Challenge. It is no easy feat. You rocked it! Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete