Friday, April 20, 2012

Five For Friday

1. You excite me about our future bar area.  We picked up so many tips during the cruise.
2. You developed the underwater camera and the memory card from my video camera that sadly no longer works.
3.  You fit right in with my family on vacation.
4. After my motherboard burned up you saved me $100 (Best Buy fee for data retrieval) by being able to pull out my hard drive, put it in another laptop and transfer my files to our external hard drive.
5. You were the voice of reason when I didn't want to replace my computer, pointing out that I couldn't make it without a personal laptop.

Winning the first of many ships on a stick in trivia

1 comment:

  1. a bar area--that sounds exciting! and it's wonderful that he gets along so well with your family.

    ReplyDelete