So here's how it works:
- Post the rules.
- Tag up to eleven bloggers by posting links to their blogs, and let them know.
- Create eleven questions for the people you’ve tagged.
- Answer the questions your tagger posed for you.
- Have fun!
So here goes with the questions that Julia asked:
1. Why did you start blogging?
It all started with a random link that lead to Weddingbee and a little wish to become one of the bloggers. With a 25 month engagement, blogging became a great way to document the wedding plans without boring my friends and family with every in person conversation.
2. What's your blogging routine? Do you just post whenever the inspiration strikes? Or do you have a schedule or system worked out?
I like to think I have a mix of both. If there is an activity or outing that could be interesting to read, I'll blog about. I also plan ahead when it comes to projects, taking a lot of pictures to be used for posts.
3. What's the best food you've ever eaten?
This may sound weird, but the best meal so far had to have been our meal at Le Cellier steakhouse in Disney World. Chris and I still talk about that meal and would go back in a heart beat on any future trips to see the Mouse.
4. What kind of travel plans do you have for the rest of 2012?
Well, as you read this we're cruising to our first port in Cozumel! This cruise has been in the works since last summer and I better be enjoying it to it fullest. In August, we'll be heading out for our annual birthday trip. Just need the flight prices to get better.
5. What's your favorite thing about the the city where you live?
We're staying with my parents right now as we prepare for the house hunt. It's a little weird to be back in the house/town that I went to high school in but crazy how much it's changed since 2001. I'm really diggin' the newly built area with stores and restaurants.
6. When someone asks you where you're from, do you tell them the place you were born, the place you grew up or the place where you currently live?
I always seem to fit in two answers when asked this. I start off with Dallas, TX but always add in that I'm originally from Philly.
7. What project are you most proud of? It could be anything from crafting to home renovations.
As of right now, I would have to go with all of the projects that went into making our wedding. I was so proud of how that one day turned out. Hopefully we'll have some home renovations to be proud of in the near future.
8. What are some of your favorite blogs to read?
This changes as my interest change. I was all over wedding blogs when I was planning and right now I'm really into crafting and home renovation blogs.
9. What's your favorite book?
One of my favorites was The Westing Game which I read way back in elementary school. I would check it out so much that I finally ended up purchasing the book so I wouldn't have to turn it in.
10. What are you most looking forward to about this summer?
I really excited about this summer!!! We plan on starting the house hunt in a couple of months and I'm looking forward to being able to actually see houses in person rather than just online like I do now. The Summer Olympics in London are another bright spot this summer.
11. What kind of exercise do you enjoy most?
Lately, it's been getting out and taking the dog on long walks. Working from home can get tiring looking at the same walls/windows everyday. It's nice to get out, get some fresh air and look at the area around here.
Now for the fun, here are some of the blogs I look forward to reading every week (that weren't already tagged in Julia's post)!
And now the questions:
1. When did you start blogging?
2. What was the destination of your favorite vacation?
3. If you won the lottery, what would be one big splurge that you would make?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What is your favorite meal to cook?
6. Are you more of a winter weather or summer weather type of person?
7. What was one of your most memorable dates?
8. Can your favorite color be found more than 5 times in your house? (Clothes, dishes, decor, paint color?)
9. Do you have a pet? If so how did you come about naming him or her?
10. What was your favorite board game to play as a child?
11. Do you have any hobbies or collections?
Can't wait to read the responses when I get back :)