Monday, January 9, 2012

A Little Bee Holiday Cheer

Look what came in the mail this weekend!


Isn't it cute?  Every year the Bees over at Weddingbee do an ornament exchange and this year the lovely Mrs. Tulip pulled my name.  Unfortunately, thanks to the USPS cutbacks which changed the mail forwarding process from the local stations to a central plant, my little bee ornament was held up until January.  But it's here now, I love it and am looking forward to hanging it on our tree in December!

Side note - there's a little taste of some of the holiday goodies I scored at 70% off.  I already have an idea for them (thanks to Pinterest) and can't wait to see it all come together later this year.

6 comments:

  1. that is just about the cutest little elephant i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, definitely worth the wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornament is so cute! Mrs. Tulip did a great job! And I'm glad it finally arrived safe and sound. :)

    ReplyDelete