Monday, January 16, 2012

2011 Photo Recap

I have to give a big thank you to Amanda over at The Fix-Its for this post.  After checking out her year in photos, I thought it would be a great tradition to start!

January




We kicked off the year sending off our wedding invites, working on DIY projects and picking out our menu for our reception.

February




We finished my beloved passport programs and received some special packages in the mail - my something borrowed earrings from Kate (Mrs. Champagne from Weddingbee) and our first wedding gift.

March





A month where I was showered with love and had an amazing night out with my friends.

April






We got married!  I also had the chance to hang out with some awesome bees in New Orleans and we headed south to San Antonio for a mini moon.

May






We honeymooned in Mexico, fell in love with all-inclusives and lived out the dream to swim with dolphins.

June





Flew to the east coast to celebrate Corinne's bachelorette weekend.

July





Found Pinterest and started to branch out in the kitchen.

August





Headed back home to Philly for Corinne's wedding and then celebrated my birthday with 24 hours in Atlantic City.

September



Discovered some local wineries.

October





Relived our childhood with Legend of the Hidden Temple Halloween costumes and dealt with car issues that resulted in a new truck.

November



Spent some time with my friends and their little ones and was thankful for the year we were having.

December




Packed up, moved out and spent the holidays with my family.

2011 was an amazing year, can't wait to see what the camera captures in 2012!

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to look back! You definitely had a whirlwind year in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2011 looks like a great year, I hope 2012 is just as good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this year-in-review with photos! what a great year 2011 was for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 2011 was HUGE for you and Chris! Wishing you both another year filled with great moments + memories!

    {I'm so glad that we got to meet in April!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad we met too!!

    ReplyDelete