Friday, June 21, 2013

Let The House Hunt Begin!



This time last year we were dealing with the hard news that our dreams of home ownership would be delayed.  

After months of paying off credit card and student loan debt, then months of saving back up - we have finally reached our goal!  

We interviewed and selected our Realtor last week and have secured our pre-approval letter.  I finally let myself really look at what is available and can't wait to go and check out some houses!

Any house hunting tips?

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I hope you guys have SO MUCH fun finally getting out there to look at houses! I know you'll find the perfect place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! I hope your house hunting goes well, what an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! Good luck with your search!

    ReplyDelete