A quick drive by of random updates:
1. Some advisors need to get better at their jobs. Chris learned last week that his transfer electives did not transfer over as "advance" electives. You would think the advisors would have caught that before he applied for graduation since he went to them every semester to make sure he was taking the correct classes. They apologized, but it still means no May graduation :( We're crossing our fingers that he can find any 4 classes to fit the bill (his advisor said it could be anything including advance basket weaving, ha!) this summer and graduate in August.
2. Due to #1, we canceled our plans for DC in May.
3. Although there is no trip in May, we have booked our annual birthday trip for August!! Hopefully it will be a birthday/graduation celebration trip and this year we're traveling with friends so I know it'll be a great time! I'll post more on it later, but here's a hint: we're heading west.
4. I'm a little obsessed with Tervis cups right now. It's a good thing because I find myself drinking a lot more water during the day.
5. I finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Onto The Goblet of Fire!
6. Have you heard of the Paper Tongues or Hollywood Undead? I had not until Chris downloaded them. Now I'm a little hooked listening to their songs during my daily jogs.
Do you and your spouse have the same taste in music? Any guesses where we might be going in August?
Hope you all have a great weekend!!