Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wedding Memories!

Our album is in and it is AMAZING!!!

Part of our wedding package included an album for us and one for each set of parents.  After seeing the pictures on our online gallery, I knew we would end up adding a couple of additional pages to our album.  Our fabulous photographer Lynn mentioned that our wedding, with all of it's details, would look pretty awesome in a unique 20 x 8  flipbook style and after seeing a couple of layouts we agreed and upgraded.


We debated between green and brown for the cover, even put it to a vote on Lynn's blog.  As you can see green won out (which is what we were leaning towards from the beginning).


The title page will always remind me of reading Chris' book while getting ready.  We love all of the different layouts Lynn and Vivie designed for our album.










But my favorites are the full page layouts.  Maybe that is also because they are my favorite pictures, so seeing them in 20 x 8 size just makes me smile.






I love how thick the pages are, as well as how they lay flat.




The green lizard skin wraps from the front all the way to the back.


I'm a big fan of the metal cover!  I couldn't figure out how to get the best shot, but I think you can kinda tell from this one.


And just for comparison, here's the album with little Gypsy.   It's longer and heavier than she is, not that that is very difficult since she is less than 10 pounds.


Did you get an album with your wedding pictures?  Is it included in your package, or will you DIY one?

All photos of the album are personal.  Pictures in the album are from Lynn Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We didn't have an album in our package, so I'm going to DIY ours. It's on my list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is, by far, my most favorite size album!

    ReplyDelete