Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Oh The Places You'll Go Baby Shower

I can't tell you how blessed I feel from the outpouring of love from my friends and family in showering baby boy!

My amazing friends Kristen and Colby threw an "Oh The Places You'll Go" themed baby shower for me and I loved it!

We're holding off on sharing the name until he arrives

All of the details were so cute and I love the fact that we're able to incorporate the DIY decor projects into the nursery.  Sadly, sharing pictures of most of the decor will have to wait until we share nursery pictures after he comes since they do have his name on them.






The food was so tasty!  Chicken salad sandwiches, quiche, rice krispies, parfaits, and the cutest baby shaped fruit display.


We were gifted some awesome gifts including our stroller, car seat, crib, cute outfits, and even some great elephant themed baby items.



I can't wait to put all of these items to good use once he makes his arrival, which is getting closer and closer. We're so excited to meet him next month!

Have you been to or planned any cute baby showers lately?

3 comments:

  1. This looks like such a wonderful shower, what a lucky baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a wonderful and colorful shower! I can't wait to see more of the details once baby boy arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those balloon cookies are SO cute! Happy shower! :)

    ReplyDelete